Monday, February 20, 2012

Project Life - Week Seven

Week Seven:


Valentine's Day and basketball in the house:


Two protectors inbetween. First, a 6x12 protector for 3 4x6 pictures to highlight all the stuff we did on Valentine's Day including: scavenger hunt for the kids, a few valentine's they received, Ryan's first basketball practice...


...and Scott & my date to "Million Dollar Quartet." The program, ticket, and very good review from the paper the next day! The second protector was 8 1/2x11 and has Ryan and Jillian's handprints (we made them as Valentine's for family and of course I kept a copy!):


On the back is a picture Jillian colored for me while she stayed with a friend today. Page two, lots of pictures (including two of me...one by Scott and one by Ryan. I love stealing pictures off Scott's phone!). Also, my feet in the picture of Bentley and I taking our first run together.


No comments: