Monday, July 21, 2008

Some recent creations

When I find a card I like, I make a ton of them, and here's my most recent:





I got an idea for this one at the Paper Source in Georgetown. The card was a letter press card (meaning the image was pressed into the card). I just stamped it. Finally found one of the trendy new scallop punches from fiskars to make the top and bottom borders with. Made these in green, pink, and blue, so now I have a bunch just waiting for people to have babies!



Finally, a page that's been in my head for awhile. Took the picture at Little Georgie's this spring before picking Ryan up. He didn't realized I was sitting there in my car snapping away. The page came together after I found one to scraplift (I'll have to post that later).



I also did a bunch of work on my 2007 family album while away at the beach. Hopefully I will finish that up soon and get going on 2008. TFL!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I bought the punch and can't wait to CASE your card! :)