Monday, July 21, 2008

Much talked about...

So I hosted a crop back in June and it's taken me awhile to catch up with the 3 or 4 other people who have already blogged about said crop. It was actually my National Scrapbook Day crop, but May is just too busy, so I did it when Kellie and I first had a summer weekend available. It was not as large as I had hoped, as a matter of fact, I had to cancel the second day of it due to no interest, but that doesn't matter.

You see, we had a ton of fun that evening. I do not even know all the silly things that were said, but you can check Paula's blog for more of that info. All I know is, people had fun, I sold a lot of inventory, and the chocolate bars were a big hit.
Plus, we did a make and take with the new tag maker. Cute little card.

And Jennifer discovered something else you could do with it. Cut a 2 inch strip. Feed it in from the bottom (as pictured below) and punch.

Then take it out, feed the other end in and punch again. When finished, it make a cute title or name plate.

No comments: