Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Valentine's Day and Spring Break Check List

I thought I lost the pictures I took of this little project, but found them the other day. Got the project straight from Ali Edwards' "Weekend Creative." I love it when people share their projects, even supply downloads for some of the pieces, as Ali did here. Check out her others, too. Every weekend it's something different, sometimes a project, sometimes something to think about.


I made two of these, one for Scott and one for my sister. Very cute. Next thing I am trying is this. I really wanted to do the whole month, but have decided to just do spring break, because we are having some serious fun over spring break, and we aren't even traveling! A big woo hoo to that!
And on today's spring break check list, 12 pages done (total, but ok, two still need some touch ups) thanks to Kellie having us over today to crop and her mom for keeping an eye on Ryan and Arlan while we did! Also, cleaned out the old email inbox last night (some of you may know this because you got long overdue emails from me!). Nice to cross a few more things off. Now if I could just get to painting that wall...

No comments: