Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pretzel Kisses or Hugs

I made these for some little Valentine's Day gifts and a few people asked about them, so I thought I'd post the recipe:

1 bag pretzels (the square snaps work well, but even better are small circles if you can find those!)
1 pkg. M&Ms (I use the appropriate holiday colors when available)
1 pkg. Hershey Kisses or Hugs

Place pretzels on baking stone or sheet. Place a Kiss or Hug on each pretzel and bake at 200 degrees for about 8 minutes (just watch for the Kisses/Hugs to melt). Remove from oven and promptly place an M&M on each pretzel, pressing into the melted chocolate. Allow to cool before serving. At room temperature, this takes SEVERAL hours. I would recommend making these the day before you plan on eating/delivering. Or you can put them in the refrigerator to speed up the process.

No comments: