Monday, February 11, 2008

First Upload!

Ironically enough, after my manifest in the previous post, my first upload is a totally original page! I have had the idea in my head for awhile now. I'm really happy with how the page turned out, but it's the idea...the journaling that is the moat important part to me...the whole reason behind the page.

The paper is Bazzil, the title font is pharmacy (downloaded free from the internet) and the photo credit goes to Matt Bailey. I have been drooling over this font for awhile and finally downloaded it this weekend. I'm sure you'll see more of it in the future. The page is crooked because of the scan...I'll have to work on that! TFL!

2 comments:

ktom said...

Neat thought process! Cute design, too.

JenniferL. said...

I am not sure how I missed this page when it was posted but as a fellow math teacher I love it! I think I will definitely copy your idea in a way.